U15s training runs from 10:00am to 12:00pm, every Sunday from 1st September through to the end of April. The 2019/20 training will be on the “2nd XV” pitch.
Currently, we have around 38 players in our age group and would welcome any children who are in Year 10 (school) to come along. Many of our coaching staff are parents of playing children and we aim to have fun as well as help our players develop their playing skills.
Our priorities for this season will be:
- Ensuring that we develop all basic rugby skills for all players.
- Ensuring that the players have a high standard of fitness.
- Teaching all players how to play the 15-a-side game safely and effectively, particularly in the contact.
- Continuing our inclusive approach and promoting an environment of enjoyable, fun rugby for all.
- Raising awareness of and following the concussion protocols.
Under 15s Head Coach