On Sunday 1st September we return to rugby for the Minis and Juniors.
We are planning on making this a bit of a social return to play and as such are putting on a BBQ ready to serve for midday. Our club webmaster Tony Coyle will also be hosting a Pitchero awareness session to let all Coaches, AGOs (Mini, Junior and Senior) know how to register players on the club website, organise fixtures, setup availability and selection so that we can use the club's Pitchero system for comms, selection etc as intended.
Any folk with an interest in seeing Pitchero in action or thinking of using it to manage their team this season you're welcome to come along and check out the new facilities. Tony will be covering the these topics in the Grayburn Lounge:
- Your Account - Editing or creating one, get it up to date, a profile photo, contact details, correct roles team/club.
- Membership Section - Get the Team ready; parents and players - register, prompt each. Bulk 'Invite Members' facility.
- Fixtures, pre-match information - Leagues, Ad-hoc fixtures, training, festivals.
- Player Availability - Request availability, prompts and selections.
- Match Reports, images & video - How to and who owns them, sharing and album moderation.
- Comms/Chat. From the apps or a web browser: https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/amershamchiltern/account/messages