Notice is hereby given that the 19th Annual General Meeting of the Company (95th AGM of the Club) will be held on Tuesday 16th July 2019 at 8:00pm at the Clubhouse, Ash Grove, Weedon Lane, Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
Amersham and Chiltern RFC
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes of the 18th AGM
- Chairman’s Report
- To approve a financial statement for the preceding financial year, and agree auditing arrangements for the current financial year
- To elect the Committee, Officers of the Company and the Trustees
- To adopt the Committee’s proposal for subscriptions and other proposals
- To consider and vote on any prior proposals for Vice Presidents and confirm the election of Honorary Members
General discussion and any other business to be considered by the Committee
Additional proposals can be submitted in writing to the Honorary Secretary before the meeting if duly proposal and seconded. Any nominations for election as a Committee member must be sent in writing to the Honorary Secretary by 8th July 2019. Please note that any amendment to proposals should be sent in writing to so as to reach to Honorary Secretary duly proposed and seconded not less than 24 hours before the meeting. A copy of the financial statement for the preceding financial year and the proposed nominations for the election of the Committee, Officers of the Company and Trustees, will be displayed in the Clubhouse before the meeting.