Membership forms are now available to download from the club website. Membership at Amersham & Chiltern RFC is an Annual Membership, running from 1 September to 31 August.
We have 3 methods of payment:
- 8 Monthly Payments by Direct Debit paid from 1 September through to 1 April inclusive
- 1 Annual Payment by Direct Debit paid from 1 September
- Annual Subscription where you either pay at the Club with completed Membership Form or send payment details to me by post or email
Membership Fees for 2019-2020 are due on 1 Sep:
- Senior Player (Over 21, incl. match fees) - £33.00 Monthly DD - £264 Annual DD or Subscription
- Senior Player (21 and Under, incl. match fees) - £21.75 Monthly DD - £174 Annual DD or Subscription
- University Student (Boarding 30+ miles from A&C RFC) - £6.00 Monthly DD - £48 Annual DD or Subscription
- Senior or Colts Player (Day Membership) - £10
- Family (incl. tournament fees) - £43.50 Monthly DD - £348 Annual DD or Subscription
- Junior Player (U13-U18, incl. tournament fees) - £31.50 Monthly DD - £252 Annual DD or Subscription
- Mini Player (U7-U12, incl. tournament fees) - £30.75 Monthly DD - £246 Annual DD or Subscription
- Mini Player (U6) - £16.50 Monthly DD - £132 Annual DD or Subscription
- Social (Non-playing) - £16.50 Monthly DD - £132 Annual DD or Subscription
- Country (50+ miles from A&C) - £6.00 Monthly DD - £48 Annual DD or Subscription
- Senior - £2000
- Senior (over 60) - £1000
- Senior (over 70) - £500
- Mini/Junior - £2500
- Family - £5000
Once you have become a New Member, a Membership Card will printed with your Membership Number (RFU ID for players) and will be waiting for you to collect from either me, if I am at the Club or from behind the bar in the Clubhouse.
With your Membership Cards, you get a discount on the Bar and Kitchen prices and there are Restaurants/Shops in Amersham that will give you a discount on production of your A&C Membership Card. The participating Restaurants/Shops are kept up to date on the A&C Web Site at Discounts for A&C Members.
You can add funds to your Membership Card at the bar using cash or ideally your direct debit or credit card. Please note: no card, no discount. If you lose your card, replacement cards can be issued on payment of £5, usually within 10 days. It also gives the young players the chance to use their own cards to buy food/sweets/drinks from the Clubhouse.
If you are an existing Member, please keep hold of your Membership Cards. New ones are not provided each year due to them being linked to the Tills.
I look forward to seeing you in the new Season.
Amersham & Chiltern RFC