- Each age group runs their own stall for their parents to sell their old kit.
- Each age group will need a volunteer to run their stall
- Normal practice is 50% sales value goes to the age group & 50% goes to the seller. It’s not unusual for parents to donate their old kit so the 100% sale value goes to the age group
- All donated stock should be marked up with the owner and age group to aid stock records
- Stalls run from 09:15 – 11:15 (try to clear up before the masses descend on the clubhouse at the conclusion of training from 12:00 onwards
The new kit shop will be open on the following dates and times
10/09/17 – Closed
17/09/17 – Open 09:30 – 12:30
24/09/17 – Open 09:30 – 12:30
01/10/17 – Open 09:30 – 12:30
08/10/17 – Open 09:30 – 12:30
It is hoped that the Kit Shop will be open in the clubhouse on Sunday mornings throughout season. We need volunteers to make that happen and would love to hear from anyone who would be willing to help out on one Sunday each month (a maximum of seven times during the season). Please email Rob Maxey if you would be willing to get involved.
Updated 17:40 - 17 Sep 2017 by Tony Coyle