On the eve of Ireland v England Six Nations, Geordan Murphy is our Guest of Honour. He was born in Dublin, with six brothers and a sister who all played rugby. In 1997 he joined Leicester Tigers, where he spent his entire professional career. Playing at full back or wing, he made 316 appearances including an astonishing 8 Premiership Champion titles, as well as twice Heineken Cup Champions. He was awarded 72 caps for Ireland, including the 2009 Six Nations Grand Slam. He won 2 Test caps for the British & Irish Lions in New Zealand in 2005, which featured the infamous O’Driscoll spear tackle. In 2013 Geordan joined the coaching staff at Leicester Tigers and at present is Interim Head Coach. But, for all lovers of rugby, it was the style and attitude in which he played that we all so admire.
In addition, by popular demand, we will soon announce a ‘top of the bill’ comedian to entertain and amuse us during the evening.
As well as the excellent entertainment, the price includes a welcoming glass of beer, four course meal and two bottles of A&C’s finest wines per table:
- Tables of 10 are £550 or individual tickets at £55 per person.
- Doors open 7:30pm; lounge suit or blazer and tie.
Tables go fast, so BOOK NOW, tickets available :-
- online from the club shop with a bank card
- by bank transfer (ACRFC Trading, 12655705, 40-24-17 with SD and your name as reference)
- at the clubhouse bar
- or post cheques, payable to A&C RFC, to Peter Osborne, Trafford House, Martins End Lane, Great Missenden, Bucks HP16 9BH.
After paying, please advise Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Pierre Nayna email@example.com for event details.